Updated on 9th October 2023
You can enhance the guest experience at your property by adding add-ons at an additional cost through the Add-ons menu.
Here are the steps to add add-ons:
1. Go to the Add-ons > Add-ons List menu
2. Click the Add New Add Ons button at the top right corner
3. Fill in the add-on’s name and description in the available field
4. Select the suitable category and subcategory for the add-on you want to add. You can choose from four categories: meals, room complements, transports, and activities.
5. Choose the type, specify the quantity, and set the price for the new add-on.
6. Switch on the add-on’s status to active so it will appear when guests book your property.
7. You can also upload photos of the add-on you want to offer, then click the Save button to save the changes.
Now you have added an add-on available at your property at an additional cost. Guests who wish to enjoy the add-on can pay the add-on fee when booking your property.