Updated on 19th January 2024
This tutorial was created based on the property registration process through the tix.tiket.com/homes website’s desktop version.
With our vision to become the most loved OTA in Indonesia, we invite property owners to rent their properties at tiket.com. Aside from hotels, you can also rent various other property types at tiket.com to generate income.
Here is a guide for registering non-hotel accommodations (NHA), such as villas and apartments at tiket.com:
- Go to tix.tiket.com/homes website to register your property. You can also register your property via email at email@example.com.
- Select Non-hotel Accommodation (NHA) as the property category you wish to register. This category includes villas, apartments, and other unique property types.
- Choose the place type that suits your property. The place types available on tiket.com include:
- Multiple Units: Select this option if you are renting multiple rooms within the same unit.
- Entire Place: Shared Facilities: Choose this option if you are renting an entire unit, but common facilities outside the unit will be shared with other guests. For example, if you are renting an apartment with a shared swimming pool.
- Entire Place: Private Facilities: Choose this option if you are renting an entire unit with all facilities inside and outside the unit that can be enjoyed privately. For example, if you are renting a villa with a private swimming pool.
- Select the ownership type that suits your property.
- Chain: Choose this option if your property is part of a chain or affiliated with a specific brand, then select the brand options from the dropdown menu.
- Independent: Choose this option if your property is individually owned and not part of a chain or brand.
- Complete other important information, such as property address, contact information, room details, etc. accurately and upload high-quality photos to increase your property visibility at tiket.com.
- After registering your property online, wait for further confirmation from the Market Manager Acquisition team regarding your property registration. If you need assistance during the registration process, do not hesitate to contact the Market Manager team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.