Updated on 9th October 2023
This tutorial was created based on the Manage User menu on the tiket.com Extranet’s desktop version.
You can register a new account to manage your property on the Manage User menu. Please note that only users with the Administrator role can register new users.
You can follow the steps below to add a new user:
- Log in on the Extranet using a registered account with an administrator role to manage your property.
- Go to the Manage Users menu and click the Add New Users button on the top right-hand side of the web page.
- Complete the new user’s account by filling in the email address, full name, and phone number that will be registered. Make sure you have filled in the correct data, as it will be used to verify the new account.
- Choose the user role for the new user. You can also manage the notification if needed.
- Click the Add New User button on the bottom right-hand side of the page.
- The new user will receive an email from tiket.com to set up a password on the registered email address. Set up a new password you want to use.
- You have successfully added a new user to manage your property. The user can now use the email address and password to log in and manage your property on tiket.com’s Extranet.