Updated on 9th October 2023
You can set additional charges for child guests after setting the applicable Children Policy on your property.
Here’s how to set up a child rate plan:
- Go to the Rates & Availability menu.
- Click on the Children Rate Plan submenu.
- Click on the Add Child Rate Plan button in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the child rate plan name.
- Connect the child rate plan to the applicable adult rate plan.
- Set the rate plan according to the fee you want to charge for each children’s age group specified in the Children Policy. If a certain children’s age group can stay for free, you can fill in the price field with 0.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner to save the changes.
By setting up a child rate plan, you can offer attractive prices to families with children who are on vacation.