You can set the no-show policy through several menus in the Extranet according to the rate model applicable to your property.
With the Per-day Rate Model, you can set the no-show policy through the Rate Plan, Manage Rates & Availability, and Promo & Campaign menus.
With the Length-of-stay Rate Model, you can only set the no-show policy through the Rate Plan and Manage Rates & Availability menus.
A no-show policy will also be chosen and applied to your property automatically when you choose a cancellation policy that is also available on the same menus.
How to set a no-show policy on the Rate Plan menu:
- Click the Rates & Availability menu and choose the Rate Plan submenu
- Click the Add New Rate Plan button if you want to make a new rate plan
- Click the Edit icon if you wish to edit the no-show policy for an existing rate plan
- Fill in the No-show Policy that applies to the rate plan
- Click the Add New Rate Plan button to save a new rate plan or the Edit Rate Plan button to save changes
How to set a no-show policy on the Manage Rates & Availability menu:
- Click the Rates & Availability menu and choose the Manage Rates & Availability submenu
- Click the date you wish to change on the calendar
- Click Set Restrictions & Cancellation
- Set the toggle Specific Cancellation Policy on
- Choose and fill in the specific no-show policy that applies to the date
- Click the Save button to save changes
How to set a no-show policy on the Promo & Campaign menu:
- Click the Promo & Campaign menu and choose the Add New submenu
- Choose the type of promo you wish to create
- Answer Yes for the “Do you want to set the specific cancellation policy for this promo?” question
- Fill in the specific no-show policy that applies to the promo
- Click the Create Promotion button to save changes