Updated on 9th October 2023
We understand the need to adjust room rates during high season periods, such as New Year, Eid al-Fitr, etc. Therefore, you can add the surcharge applicable during high-season periods through the Surcharge submenu under the Rates & Availability menu.
Here are the steps to set up a surcharge for high-season periods:
- Go to the Rates & Availability > Surcharge menu
- Click the Add New Surcharge button at the top right corner
- Fill in the surcharge name, start date, and end date of the surcharge period
- Select the surcharge type and specify the amount of the surcharge to be applied
- Provide additional surcharge information from the available options
- Click the Submit button to save the changes
The surcharge will be automatically added to the room rates during the specified period, making it easier for you to manage room rates during high-season periods.